New ROTARSEAL external sealed rotating joint, based on the previous model but with technical updates.
- Air pressurization need has been removed.
- Maximum rotation speed with water increased up to 10,000 rpm.
- A life-lasting greasing has been added as the periodical fat addition is not required.
- The pressurization removal will avoid the use of compressed air and its related system, with the result of an easier and cheaper machine concerning installation, maintenance and replacement.
- Easier installation, just to screw the joint to the shaft, no further actions needed.
- In case of replacement, it is NOT necessary to connect any pressurization pipe and the relative air flow can be off.
- Water connection: G ¼”
- Fixing to the shaft connection: M16x1,5 LEFT
- Maximum water pressure: 3 bar
- Maximum water flow rate: 15 liters per minute
- Maximum dry speed: 3.000 rpm
For technical clarification and information the project manager is Eng. Marco Povolo.